Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Workshop and Big news

So....the day after Miss NY, I announced to my directors and the world that soon I will have a different last name.  You heard me right, I am engaged, finally, to my best friend, the love of my life, my partner in crime, my support system.  IILT Aaron M. Moshier

I mean seriously!  How lucky am I?!?

I cannot wait to pick out my dress from A Touch of Grace oh wait, I already did =)  Thank you to Shelby, Gary and Sue for my first engagement present, my veil.  It is simply breath-taking.  I can't wait for everyone to see it, especially Aaron.  I also can't wait to pass it down to my own daughter, it is truly a piece of art like each of you are.  I love you all so much.


Less than a week later I reported back to Watertown for a day of garage sailing for the Miss TI scholarship fund.  We made a pretty good profit and had tons of fun.  Then we had dinner with Watertown's finest music directors Russ and Laurie Fonce.  Laurie made a delicious Oreo, dirt cake.  Thank you for all the hospitality and carbs, I loved both so much! 

Boy am I glad that I am off my diet, this "cake" was amazing!  
Also glad I close my eyes in every picture. =)


The next day I got to meet the eleven lovely ladies who will be fighting for my crown August 10th.  Some were new to MAO and others were veterans but all were gorgeous, talented and boy can they werk a pair of heels.  I think it is going to be a very difficult choice for those judges.


Who's your favorite contestant?


 We were also lucky enough to catch three generations of Miss TI's in one place!

 Me, Allie and Morgan

Whose next?  Come see at the Claton Opera House on August 10th!  See you there!


xoxo

Lonna

No comments:

Post a Comment