Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Come Sail Away...

I had the most AMAZING trip to Watertown this past Thursday.  About a month ago, my director was approached by the Clayton Antique Boat Museum because they needed a new spokesperson.  They thought, who better to represent the antique speed boat "Miss Thousand Islands II" than Miss Thousand Islands herself?  Good thinking. 

I met up with Mike Folsom and the crew at the museum on Thursday afternoon.  We were afraid that the weather was about to take a turn for the worst but it ended up being more gorgeous than we could have imagined.  Here are some quick Iphone shots of how the day went:












I know, tough life.  I had a ridiculous amount of fun and I even got to keep those awesome genuine Zebrawood sunglasses thanks to Nautique Optix.

As if all of this wasn't cool enough, one of the shots from the shoot will be on a billboard in the Watertown area!!  Oh, and I will be on posters sold at the museum!! =)

As soon as the official shot for the posters/billboards are released, y'all will be the first to know!! EEEEE!  Excited!

Until next time,

Lonna

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited about the prospect of expanding the relationship between Miss TI and the Antique Boat Museum!

    ReplyDelete